Friday 10 April 2009

Flowers - January to March

I’ve had an idea. Oh dear, stand back everyone. He’s thinking again.

In January I started keeping a note of the flowers that were in bloom each month. It won’t be complete this year because I shall be away for much of May and June but it will be an interesting exercise. I should also put the major seedheads and foliage when they are at their best.

Today, while thinking, I came up with the idea of doing composite photos of each months flowers and blogging them.

January was pretty easy –



And here is February:-



March had a lot more flowers out:-


I should have named the photos but I shall do that another time and perhaps come back and replace the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea...you've got me thinking, now :o)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome.